Blue VW Beetle in France
Blue Beetle in France

Jill from New Zealand contacted us to ask the following question…

My husband and I are coming to France at the end of June to spend a year doing workway and house sitting experiences. We are both UK citizens who have spent the last 30 years living in France. We want to buy a car and use it for a year and then sell on our return to NZ. The whole year relies on us getting a car – and we will have not fixed address – any ideas on how we can achieve this? Everything I read says we need to supply a utility bill as proof of address but of course we will not have one. We do have a sister in the Gers and a friend in the UK though. Any help greatly appreciated from a very sunny NZ!

If you can help Jill and her husband out with some information, please add your comment to this post.

Thank you.

About Admin

Martin Jarvis is a <a href="" rel="author">professional web developer and a WordPress expert</a>, with a passion for all things "France" - including his lovely wife Nadine! With a french wife, a house on the border of Brittany and the Pays de la Loire, an aunt in Paris, his wifes family in Bordeaux, and a dear friend on the Cote d'Azur, Martin is well placed to comment on France from the point of view of an Englishman. Hopefully, this interest in France and his experience as a developer and marketer of websites will help make this site invaluable to francophiles everywhere. Please visit <a href="" rel="me">Martin Jarvis on Google+</a> too.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

We're really pleased you want to comment. As a reward we'll include a link to one of your own blog posts. Write your comment as normal, then we'll display your recent blog posts for you to choose from. Un-check the box to opt out.